This recipe will make approximately 12 regular-sized blueberry muffins.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the melted butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract until well combined.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix, as this can make the muffins dense.
5. Gently fold in the blueberries, being careful not to crush them.
6. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
8. Remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool in the tin for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information (per muffin, approximate values)
- Calories: 230
- Total Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 280mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 31g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 13g
- Protein: 4g
Please keep in mind that these values are approximate and can vary based on the specific ingredients used and portion sizes. It's always a good idea to check the nutritional information on the packaging of your specific ingredients for more accurate results. Enjoy your blueberry muffins!