It's important to note that these are just suggestions and it's ultimately up to your individual taste. Experimenting with different pairings can be fun and help to discover new flavor combinations.
1. Light roast coffee with fruit pastries, such as croissants or Danish.
2. Medium roast coffee with chocolate desserts, such as brownies or chocolate cake.
Colombian Coffee is a medium roast with a chocolate, berry, dried orange tase profile.
3. Dark roast coffee with creamy desserts, such as cheesecake or crème brûlée.
French Roast Coffee is a dark roast with a bittersweet flavor.
4. Espresso with tiramisu or other coffee-flavored desserts
African Espresso is a great choice for a rich flavor flavor and smooth aroma.
5. Cold brew coffee with ice cream or sorbet.
Cold Brew Coffee. Rich and delicious.